Acute Kidney Disease: AKD
Acute Kidney Disease is the primary stage of Kidney failure. In this stage almost 95 % kidneys are treatable. acute renal failure (ARF) is an abrupt loss of kidney function that develops within 7 days. Genrally it may happen due to damage in kidney tissue.
What Acute Kidney Disease cause:
- Decreased kidney blood flow
- Low blood pressure
- Exposure to substances harmful to the kidney,
- An inflammatory process in the kidney.
- An obstruction of the urinary tract that impedes the flow of urine.
How to diagnosis:
Acute Kidney disease is diagnosed on the basis of characteristic laboratory findings; the deterioration of kidney function may be signaled by a measurable decrease in urine output. Often, it is diagnosed on the basis of blood tests for substances normally eliminated by the kidney: urea and creatinine. Additionally, the ratio of BUN to creatinine is used to evaluate kidney injury.
- Elevated blood urea and creatinine,
- Inability of the kidneys to produce sufficient amounts of urine.
- CBC and RFT tests
- Urine routine test.
- USG abdomen scan
- Renal Biopsy
Final Stage of Acute kidney disease:
- Leads to chronical kidney failure
- Changes in the body fluid balances
- High potassium.
- Affects other organs
- Also leads to final death
Symptoms of Acute Kidney Disease:
- Loss of appetite,
- Marked increases in the potassium level can lead to abnormal heart rhythms, which can be severe and life-threatening.
- Low urine output,
- Blood pressure can be high.
- Hemo dialysis
Guys there are N number of treatment and disease are there in the world. But whatever even 1000 % cure cannot equalize our normal Function. As I am a kidney failured patient, one thing I would like to tell you, please do periodic medical check up to survive in this competition world, Because I have lost my two kidneys due to my negligence. The world is going behind the word is called “Fast”…All we want fast… So that we are dying fast… be careful…