HDFC Credit Card Payment: Pay Online – Credit Card Bill. Race home your bike – up to 100% finance with our Two Wheeler Loan. Apply online; Instant Approval on Home Loan.
If you have an HDFC Bank credit card, you’d bear in mind that the lender provides a high level of flexibility in regards to the charge of their charge card invoice. The versatility is in the shape of the varied and user friendly offline and online credit card payment approaches , and you might select one depending on your preference and convenience.
HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment for HDFC/Non-HDFC Account Holders
1. HDFC Account Holders Online
HDFC account holders can cover their HDFC credit card bills through the following online procedures.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Through HDFC Net Banking
If you are an HDFC accountholder, you can use the HDFC online banking facility to make your HDFC credit card invoice payment. However, prior to availing the center, you have to connect your HDFC credit card to the internet banking accounts.
Once you register your charge card, you can follow these steps to make the payment:
- Log into your banking account. – https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/MFLogin.html
- Click ‘Cards’ on top and there you’d see all of your registered cards.
- Beneath the’Credit Card’ tab on the left side of the screen, click on’Transact’.
- Select’Credit Card Payment’ and all these select your credit card by clicking on’Select Card Payment Sort’ and click’Continue’.
- Next, select’From account and the credit card amount’.
- Now choose one from Last Statement Bal, Minimum Amount Due, or alternative Amount. Continue and affirm.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Through Mobile Banking Application
You can use the HDFC mobile banking facility to make your HDFC credit card bill payment. However, prior to availing the center, you need to link your HDFC credit card into the mobile banking account.
As Soon as You register your credit card, you can follow these steps to make the payment:
- Download the HDFC Mobile Banking application on your phone and log into your account.
- Click’Menu’ and then’Pay’ and then choose’Cards’.
- Here you would have the ability to see all of the registered debit and credit cards.
- Click on the desired credit card to make the payment and there you would see the’Pay’ alternative.
- Click it and complete the payment.
With Autopay Choice To Purchase HDFC Credit Card Bill
It is possible to use the Autopay option and decide on a standing instruction for the auto debit of their credit card outstanding from your HDFC savings account. In this manner, it is easy to pay the sum or the minimum amount due on your card each month.
To avail the Autopay center, do the following:
- Log in to your net banking account.
- Visit the cards section and there you would see your registered credit cards.
- On the left side of the display, under charge cards, click on’Ask’ and ‘Autopay Register’.
- Next, you’d be prompted to select the specifics.
- Click ‘Continue’ and then’Verify’.
- You would observe the acknowledgement message on the monitor.
|Or you can also download the Autopay request form in www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/autopay_form.pdf and send the duly filled form toThe Manager,
HDFC Bank Cards Division,
So Box 8654, Thiruvanmiyur,
P.O, Chennai 600 041.
The Autopay facility would be triggered within seven days from the date of receipt of your program.
Visa Money Transfer For HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment
Visa Money Transfer can be used just for the charge of Visa credit cards. For payment through Visa Money Transport, do the following.
- Log in to your HDFC net banking account.
- Proceed to’Fund Transfer’, and then choose’Transact’.
- Under’Transact’ click on’Visa CardPay’.
- Input all the details requested for and click’Continue’.
- You’d be prompted to initiate and execute the trade.
HDFC credit card bill payment through Paytm
To cover your HDFC credit card invoice through Paytm, do the following:
- Visit https://paytm.com/credit-card-bill-payment.
- Enter your HDFC credit card amount beneath the Credit Card Bill Payment choice and click on proceed.
- Now choose a payment method between BHIM UPI and Web Banking and click on’Pay now’.
- Enter the payment particulars asked for and complete the payment.
To pay your HDFC credit card through the BHIM/UP program.
First you have to download the exact same on your smartphone. You must also cause your BHIM/UPI ID. Once this is done, follow the below-mentioned measures.
- Login into the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Click Account > BHIM / / UPI > Pay
- You can choose to pay via BHIM / / UPI ID your credit card or your charge card account number & its IFSC.
- Then enter the amount to be paid along with the description.
- Next, click on’PAY’ to send.
2. HDFC Account Holders Offline
HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment for HDFC Account Holders – Offline
HDFC account holders may cover their HDFC credit card bills through the following offline methods.
ATM Funds Transfer to Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment
- Enter the details which you’re asked for and finish the payment.
- The sum can be paid out of your savings or current account and this centre is available around the clock.
- When you opt for this payment system, you may have to pay Rs.100 per transaction as the money processing fee.
On the offset payment of HDFC credit card invoice payment
- To cover your HDFC credit card invoice, you could walk into any branch of the HDFC Bank and pay your credit card invoice in cash.
- When you opt for this payment system, you may need to pay Rs.100 per trade as the money processing fee.
Cheque charge of HDFC credit card bill
By paying your HDFC credit card bill via cheque, do the next
- Drop the cheque at any drop box located in any HDFC Bank ATM or HDFC Bank branch.
- The amount would be credited to your charge card accounts within 3 working days.
Payment Of Hdfc Credit Card Bill Throughout NEFT In HDFC Branch
You could even stop by any HDFC branch and request for the NEFT by using the IFSC Code HDFC0000128.
3. Non-HDFC Account Holders Online
HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment for Non-HDFC Bank Account Holders – On Line
Non-HDFC Bank account holders can pay their HDFC credit card bills through the next online procedures.
To cover your HDFC credit card invoice using the net banking facility of your non-HDFC Bank savings account, to begin with, you have to register your credit card for net banking. After that, do the following:
- Log into your non-HDFC Bank online banking accounts and under the cards department, select the option of adding a new charge card.
- Input the details of your HDFC credit card and then click complete the process.
- Once your HDFC credit card has been registered, you are able to cover the lien on it from the savings accounts.
Payment of HDFC credit card invoice through Non-HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Application
To pay the outstanding on your HDFC credit card through your non-HDFC Bank’s phone banking center, you want to register your credit card onto your cell banking. If already enrolled, do the following:
- Log into a non-HDFC Bank’s mobile banking program.
- Select’Cards’ and the under charge cards, select your HDFC credit card.
Payment of HDFC credit card invoice through Bill Desk
It is possible to take advantage of this facility if you don’t possess your HDFC credit card account added to your own bank net banking facility. Do the following to pay your HDFC credit card invoice through the Bill Desk facility:
- Select the savings account bank from which you would like to earn the payment.
- Click on’PAY’ and then would be directed so to finish the transaction.
Pay HDFC credit card invoice through the Autopay facility
- Supply a standing instruction for your non-HDFC Bank for your auto debit of your own HDFC credit card’s minimum or total amount due every month.
- To enroll for the Autopay facility, speak to your savings bank client care.
Utilize your non-HDFC bank online banking or mobile banking app to cover your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log into the net banking or the cellular banking account to a non-HDFC bank.
- Visit the funds transfer department and choose NEFT as the payment choice.
- Enter your credit card details and initiate the payment.
- For paying your credit card through NEFT, utilize the IFSC Code HDFC0000128.
Using Visa Money Transfer to cover HDFC credit card invoice
Visa Money Transfer can be utilized only for the payment of Visa credit cards. For payment through Visa Money Transport, do the following.
- Log into your HDFC account.
- Proceed to’Fund Transfer’, and then select’Transact’.
- Under’Transact’ click ‘Visa CardPay’.
- Enter all of the details asked for and click’Continue’.
- You would be motivated to initiate and execute the transaction.
To pay your HDFC credit card invoice through Paytm, do the following:
- Visit https://paytm.com/credit-card-bill-payment.
- Input your HDFC credit card amount under the Credit Card Bill Payment choice and click proceed.
- Now select a payment system involving BHIM UPI and Net Banking and click on’Pay now’.
- Enter the payment details required for and complete the payment.
HDFC credit card bill payment via BHIM/UPI app
To pay your HDFC credit card via the BHIM/UP app, first you must download the exact same on your smartphone. You must also cause your own BHIM/UPI ID. After this is completed, follow these steps.
- Click on the BHIM / UPI icon set on the bottom left on the Mobile Banking application display.
- Input your 6-digit App. PIN and click on Pay.
- You’ll be able to choose to pay via
- Your credit card account number & IFSC Code
BHIM / UPI ID
- Input BHIM / UPI PIN and finish the process.
*This practice is only for Android users.
HDFC credit card bill payment through RTGS
For payment via RTGS, you must start by incorporating your HDFC credit card for a beneficiary. Additionally, both the Internet Banking and Third-Party Funds Transfer facilities have to be enabled. Once this is completed, do the following:
- Go to the Funds Transfer tab and click on’Transfer to other bank (RTGS)’.
- Select your card accounts and enter the relevant details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Review the details and affirm to complete the process.
4. Non-HDFC Account Holders Offline
HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment for Non-HDFC Bank Account Holders – Offline
Non-HDFC account holders may cover their HDFC credit card bills through the subsequent offline techniques.
Cheque payment of HDFC credit card bill
For paying your HDFC credit card bill via cheque, do the following
- Issue a local cheque in the favour of”HDFC Bank Card A/c XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX”, where X represents the 16-digit card quantity of your credit card.
- The sum will be credited to your credit card account within 3 working days.
On the counter cash payment of HDFC credit card invoice
- To cover your HDFC credit card bill, you could walk in to any branch of the HDFC Bank and pay your charge card invoice in Money.
- If you opt for this payment system, you may need to pay Rs.100 per payment because the money processing fee.
Paying HDFC credit card invoice through NEFT in a savings bank branch
You can also visit your savings bank branch and request for NEFT by using the IFSC Code HDFC0000128.
HDFC credit card bill payment via RTGS
- It is also possible to visit your non-HDFC account branch and ask them to your payment of your HDFC credit card invoice through offline RTGS.
- You would be given the RTGS form which you need to fill in and submit to initiate the payment.
Payment Processing Time For The Various Methods Of Making HDFC Credit Card Payment
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment FAQs
- After the HDFC credit card payment is done, how much time does it take for the cash to be credited to my charge report?
The precise amount of times required for the money to be credited to your card account depends on the credit card payment system that you choose. Consult with the processing time table listed above.
- Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using my debit card?
Yes, you may certainly pay your HDFC credit card invoice using your debit card. Check the various payment methods mentioned above.
- The way to look at my HDFC credit card outstanding online through internet banking?
If you have registered your card on your HDFC net banking service. Log in to it and select’Cards’.
- Can I pay only the minimum amount on account of my HDFC credit card using the methods mentioned here?
Yes, you can pay the minimum amount due, the total sum due. Or any quantity less than the entire amount due using the payment methods listed here.
- The best way to cover the EMI on my HDFC credit card?
Considering that the EMI is charged on your monthly credit card superb. You may use some of the payment methods mentioned here in order to make the payment.